If you’re like me, you would love to eat a bowl full of cookie dough, but due to the possible raw eggs (ew!) and typical high sugar/high butter content, you tend to walk away from that bowl…not that it does not still tempt you.
That is why this recipe is a happy compromise: gooey cookie dough-like dessert, no e-coli. Woo hoo!
– 1 can white beans (15 oz/ no salt added)
– 2 bananas (mashed or pureed)
– 1 cup oats
– 2 tbsp vegetable oil
– 1 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
– 2 tsp vanilla extract
– 1/2 tsp baking soda
– 2 tsp baking powder
– 1/2 cup brown sugar
– 1/2 cup turbinado sugar
– 1 cup dark chocolate chips
– 1 tbsp cocoa powder
– 1/4 cup shredded coconut
1. Preheat your over to 350 ° F
2. Combine everything but the chocolate chips in a food processor (or high powered blender) until very smooth.
3. Stir in choco-chips! Then pour the mixture into a pie pan.
4. Place in oven and cook for 35 minutes.
5. Remove pie from oven and try not to burn your mouth when you immediately dig into this warm, decadent pie ; )