I cannot believe I forgot to tell you all what came in my Conscious Box in March! I literally loved all of the products except for one (due to sketchy packaging).
Let me give you the rundown:
– (2) Two Degrees Bars (made with quinoa, chia, millet and is certified vegan, gluten and GMO free)
- They sent two flavors (apple pecan and cherry almond) and I thoroughly enjoyed them both.
- Awesome fact: For every bar you buy, the company will give a meal to a hungry child!
– (2) Smarty Pants Gummy Mult-Vitamins (50 calories for 6 gummies)
- They tasted a lot like sour patch kids, so I ate one whole pack immediately upon opening it. Don’t worry, it was only one serving ; )
- I don’t know that I would buy them just because they had 8 grams of sugar…don’t think that’s really necessary in a supplement.
– (10) Chef Sleeve (disposable iPhone sleeves to protect your screen while you cook)
- I thought this was one of the coooooolest things in the box. Basically it enables you to use your iPhone, even when your hands are covered in cooking ingredients.
- I use my phone often when I meal prep and have to wash my hands like a gazillion times in between steps, sooo this is a really cool alternative!
– Oldeman Granola (made from all organic ingredients)
- It had a delightful buttery flavor and a good crunch, but nutrient-wise, I think I prefer my own granola.
– TGRT (this is the sketchy tea I was talking about)
- I have yet to use this because although it had an interesting label sticker (pretty graphics), the contents of the package were unclear/not well labeled and the actual “package” looked like a brown paper towel. Kind of weird, not the best marketing tool in my opinion.
– (2) Nektar (honey/sugar granule)
- I thought it was just honey in granulated form, which would have been cool; however, I was a little bummed that it was honey and regular sugar. Nothing too special : /
– All Natural Cough Syrup
- Yay to not being sick and not using this one yet! I will let you know when I do though : )
– Wheatgrass (superfood energy shot)
- This is as close to an “energy drink” that I would even try and I did in fact enjoy the flavor. It was less “grassy” and more fruity in flavor (you can definitely taste the apple juice).
- I don’t know that I would go out of my way to buy it, but if I was out and needed something in a hurry I would reach for this over something else.
– (2)Stash Tea (organic)
- I am pretty sure I got the Very Berry and I was happy at how flavorful it was. It was not just an “essence” of berry, but more of a berry explosion, if you will. I will definitely be buying this in the future.